Lieutenant Governor: Joy Nishida
Email: [email protected]
- Maintain or increase membership and engagement.
- All clubs provide COVID-19-related support to their communities (service, donation, etc.).
- At least five (5) clubs purchase a Distinguished Service Award (DSA), Community Service Award (CSA) or Youth Service Award (YSA).
- At least five (5) clubs donate towards the CNH Children’s Fund’s YES! Initiative.
- Immediate Past LTG: Joel Tabangcura (Alaka’i)
- Division Secretary: Kelsey Okuda (East Hawai’i)
- Division Newsletter Editor: Jonathan Oshiro (Honolulu)
- Division Webmaster: Joshua Chang (Kaneohe), Kathryn Lau (Pearl Harbor)
- Social Media Coordinator: Joel Tabangcura (Alaka’i)
- Region 18 Trustee: Audrey Kagawa (East Hawai’i)
- Foundation Director: John Buck (Kahului)
- Foundation Ambassador: Neil Yamamoto (Kaneohe)
- Club Coach: Neil Yamamoto (Kaneohe), Greg Peros (Maui)
- Club Presidents: Michael Morimoto (Alaka’i), Kelsey Okuda (East Hawai’i), Grant Ito (Honolulu), Anne Diola (Kahului), Douglas Payne (Kailua-Kona), Neil Yamamoto (Kaneohe), Cheryl Shintani (Kaua’i), Dominic Suguitan (Maui), Carol Smith (Pearl Harbor), Shari Yamamoto (Valley Isle)
- Key Club LTGs: Jennifer Cheung (Hikina), Hollie Rader (Komohana), Maya Oishi (Makai)